Home Siding Installation & Repair Services
Beautiful new siding is in reach when you turn to Elevate Exteriors & Remodeling Inc. Our siding installation contractors have years of experience providing replacement siding and new construction siding installations for homeowners throughout the area. Elevate Exteriors provides free estimates or insurance claim work to repair and install the following types of siding:
- Cedar shake – Wood siding offers a timeless, natural appearance that can’t be beat. We offer high-quality cedar shake in a variety of styles for a beautiful finish.
- Fiber cement – Known by its common household name, Hardie Board, the fiber cement siding products by manufacturer James Hardie are one of our most popular siding options.
- Engineered wood – Engineered wood siding by LP offers homeowners an impact- and rot-resistant siding option. It looks like wood while offering the benefits of a low-maintenance material.
- Steel – Resistant to water damage and insects, steel siding is made to last a lifetime. It’s durable and looks great on most homes.
- Vinyl – Attractive and cost-effective, vinyl siding is a good choice for many homes in the Twin Cities area. A wide variety of styles and colors are available.
Does Your Siding Need Repair or Replacement?
Whether your siding needs only minor repairs or you’re in the market for a full siding replacement, our team will ensure you get results that “Elevate” your home beyond expectations! Signs your siding needs professional care include:
- Cracked, blistered or warped siding panels
- Water damage to structure (rot)
- Loose siding panels
- Gaps in between siding panels
- Severe fading/discoloration
- Holes in siding
- Mold, mildew or algae growth
If you’ve noticed any of these problems with your home siding, get in touch with us for a free repair or replacement estimate. As specialists in siding replacements, Elevate Exteriors will give you the long-lasting, beautiful siding you want for your home. We use only top-quality products including LP SmartSide, James Hardie, Mastic and EDCO. Our team will carefully remove your old siding to prevent any damage to the underlying structure and then deliver a flawless new siding installation.